- Provides individuals with need with an opportunity to purchase goods -clothing, furniture, linens, or kitchenware- from New Life Thrift Inc.
Esperanza Health Center (REGIONAL)
- Trains community leaders to promote Health among their family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers
- Stas and Jen Nicholaides have two transition homes in Philadelphia that provide housing for recently released inmates. Along with housing, the
residents participate in Bible studies, receive pastoral counseling, as well as, other transitional services. The grant provides money for much needed repairs to bring the homes up to
The Philadelphia Project (REGIONAL)
- Similar to Habitat for Humanity, the Philadelphia Project helps families in the Germantown/ Mt. Airy neighborhoods. They host summer service
projects, where volunteer groups attend for a week to assist in the repair and restoration of homes. Further, they organize weekend service projects for volunteer groups. The grant
provides funding for building supplies and other associated needs.
Twin State Christian Counseling
- Alasdair and Lauren Grove's counseling ministry in New England, which is designed along the CCEF model of counseling. They provide free or
greatly discounted counseling to underprivileged people in New England. The grant will allow them to continue that ministry.
Word In Deed Ministries
- Word In Deed Ministries exists to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and His Kingdom by supporting and strengthening the local church in developing
countries. We encourage them to minister in word and deed to their communities in works of economic and community development, healthcare, education, evangelism and discipleship.
Friends of the
- An organization in North Africa that works to rebuild earthquake damaged homes.
They focus on underprivileged families, many who have been living without homes for a number of years. We met them and worked with them on our most recent trip. The grant provides enough
funding to build one home.